5 Things I was doing 5 yrs. ago (2004)
1. Going to School in Rexburg, ID
2. Moved to Oregon
3. Meeting new people
4. Living with my Aunt & Uncle
5. Deciding what to do with my life (work, play, or more school)
5 Things on my to do list for TODAY
1. Do laundry
2. Go to the Pharmacy
3. Make lunch
4. Clean the house
5. Take my son for a walk
5 Things I would do with a million dollars $
1. Be debt free
2. Buy a house
3. Buy new clothes for my family and myself
4. Add to my son's college fund
5. Put the rest in savings :)
5 places I have lived
1. Star Valley, WY
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Turner, OR
4. Salem, OR
5. Star Valley, WY
5 Jobs I have held
1. CNA- Care Center
2. Receptionist- Auto Shop
3. CNA- Care Center
4. Home Health Aide
5. Night Food Stocker-Winco
5 Things I want to do in 5 yrs.
1. Have my RN
2. Have a least 1 more child
3. Be in my own house-not renting
4. Go on a awesome vacation-Hawaii
5. Be working in Pediatrics
5 People I tag
1. Amy S.
2. Christa L.
3. Denelle T.
4. Bree D.
5. Who ever wants to do it :)
5/22/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment