4/24/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 2 YEARS OLD!!!


Toy train that he can stack blocks on and tool set.
Now he can go help Grandpa build things!


Keith and I got him this wagon. He LOVES it!
We all had to take turns pulling him around and
the whole time he had a HUGE grin on his face
and he was laughing!


Here he is playing with his
remote control dump truck!
He can't quit understand how to run the remote
so he gets on his knees and pushes it around

Zackary and his CARS cake!! YUM YUM!!!

Zackary eating cake and ice cream.
He sure loves his ice cream.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

I can't believe you have a 2 year old! It has been too long since I have seen you. I keep telling Marcus that we need to visit home and make a trip to Wyoming at the same time. It is nice to find each others blogs to keep in touch a little bit.

By the way, Zachary is sure a cute kid!