Yes, you read the heading right. We are expecting baby #3. The baby is expected to make its appearance Feb 22, 2013. It was a shock to us, we were not expecting it or planning it. As the time marches on we are getting more and more excited. Zackary really really wants a baby brother. MaKenzie is to little to care or know what is going on. As for Keith and I, we don't care the sex of the baby, we just want a healthy baby.
Most of this pregnancy I have had really bad headaches. It makes it hard to function, but I manage.
I have not gained to much weight at this point, only maintained. I am hovering at about 173. I am worried about my B/P. It runs a little higher than it did with my other 2 kids.
I plan to keep this blog going to keep people informed of our progress and to also document my experience.
8/21/2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment