3/28/2011

Rollin on Over!

My baby girl is getting so big.
Yesterday she rolled over for the first time (4 1/2 months old) !
She has been trying to get it figured out
for several weeks now.
Zackary was laying on the floor next to her and
she wanted to get him and the next thing we
knew, over she went.
We clapped and shouted, "Good job MaKenzie, you did it"

1 comment:

Three K's and Two P's said...

Thanks so much for your comment Kdee, I can't even imagine how hard the last few months have been for your little family. I just pray that all will go well and she will be able to have the surgery and recover and be well. She is so, so sweet and adorable.
I am so glad you guys were able to make it for dinner...and I am glad to know you have a blog. I definitely will have to keep up with you guys.

Talk to you soon,
Kristie