
So I turned 25 on the 3rd. Wow, time flies!
My birthday fell on a Sunday so we didn't
do much, but I did get to take a 4 hr. nap, it was great!
The next day my visiting teachers made me breakfast, it was delicious!
Later my family took me out for dinner and then we went
to the movie, "Blind Side". If you haven't seen it, you should!
Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday and made it fun!
My birthday fell on a Sunday so we didn't
do much, but I did get to take a 4 hr. nap, it was great!
The next day my visiting teachers made me breakfast, it was delicious!
Later my family took me out for dinner and then we went
to the movie, "Blind Side". If you haven't seen it, you should!
Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday and made it fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment