Oh we had a wonderful Christmas! It was neat to see that Zackary was getting the hang of "Santa Clause". One night coming home from Afton, Zackary said, "Mom, Santa Clause over there?" (pointing out the window to anywhere) "No, he is at the North Pole making toys to bring to kids on Christmas Eve." He replied, "Mine too?" "YES." After my response to that he just giggled.
Zackary got a play mat that has roads and houses on it so he can push his cars and trucks around on it, a Handy Manny action figure complete with the tools and a tool box (so cute), Handy Manny & Cars sheets for his new big boy bed (more to come later on that), a Cat bulldozer, pj's, and church clothes! He got a pillow that looks like a penguin from his Grandma Griggs and boy does he love it. Thanks Grandma Griggs!!! I got a Wii and I was so excited that I felt like a little kid, I have been wanting a Wii for ever and I kept getting told that we didn't need one and that they were too expensive. Well now I know why I was told that. Thanks Honey. Sorry I don't have any pictures of Keith, don't know how that happened. Keith got a leather jacket, a robe, and a griddle so that he can cook lots of pancakes at once.






No comments:
Post a Comment