This year I decided that Zackary was big enough to put the angel on top of the tree. I gave him the angel and lifted him up but he kept saying, "Mom you do it." I was kind of excited that he said that because I have always put the angel on the tree since I was little and I was kind of sad to let someone else do it.
12/09/2009
O Christmas Tree!
This year I decided that Zackary was big enough to put the angel on top of the tree. I gave him the angel and lifted him up but he kept saying, "Mom you do it." I was kind of excited that he said that because I have always put the angel on the tree since I was little and I was kind of sad to let someone else do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment