So lately, Zackary has had an obsession with the movie Cars.
He walks around the house yelling, CARS CARS, while pointing at
the T.V. wanting to watch it.
On average we watch it about 3 times, and he will still
wants to watch, (that is where I draw the line).
Although we watch it so much, it is fun to watch and hear him laugh at certain
parts that he thinks are funny!!
He walks around the house yelling, CARS CARS, while pointing at
the T.V. wanting to watch it.
On average we watch it about 3 times, and he will still
wants to watch, (that is where I draw the line).
Although we watch it so much, it is fun to watch and hear him laugh at certain
parts that he thinks are funny!!







1 comment:
I love it when little kids start to quote their favorite movies and laugh at favorite parts. :) Although, after watching certain movies SO many times... they conveniently get 'lost' for a few days until I can handle bringing back out to watch again! LOL
I forgot you have a Zackery, too. But now I remember we talked about it at that mini-class reunion last summer.
Post a Comment