skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Griggs Family
6/26/2009
Bridal Shower/Gifts
Oh this means lots of cleaning!
She was reading a funny poem that was describing
the contents of the bag.
Some one gave her Weed B Gon. Just kidding.
We had fun teasing her anyway!
She kept saying, "Gees I am so spoiled."
Well Demi, I hope you had fun at your Bridal Shower and I hope
as you get married it will be the best day ever.
1 comment:
Mrs. Dexter
said...
The shower looks like it was a blast! Wish I could've been there! :)
July 1, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Griggs Family 09
Griggs Family Picture 2008
Blog Archive
August
(3)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(2)
July
(3)
June
(1)
May
(1)
March
(1)
January
(4)
December
(2)
November
(3)
September
(3)
August
(3)
June
(6)
May
(4)
April
(3)
March
(6)
February
(2)
January
(1)
December
(7)
November
(2)
October
(5)
September
(6)
August
(1)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
1 comment:
The shower looks like it was a blast! Wish I could've been there! :)
Post a Comment