5/31/2009

Memorial Day!

Zackary and Daddy trying to push the "BIG"
rock into the water.

Grandmas catching up! I love these two women!




For Memorial Day we, (Keith, Kdee, Zackary, Grandma & Grandpa Jackson, Great Grandma Jackson, & Great Grandma Mae), went up Smith's Fork and had a cook out. It was so nice to be up in the woods and enjoy the beauty. It was nice to just be away from the race of life and enjoy some R & R. While we were there, Zackary noticed a creek and just had to throw rocks in, he had so much fun. Every time he would make a rock into the water, he would say, "Weeeeee". Here are some pics. of our day!




Zackary getting rocks from Grandpa's grasp!



Ready...Aim....Fire!




Yeah I did it, ok more rocks!





1 comment:

Brittanie said...

I love the photos. I haven't seen everyone in so long it was great to see some photos.

Looked like a great day too!